1. ko8777 avatar

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 9:06 PM, ko8777 said:

Broken Social Scene - You Forget It in People. It's all I listen to when studying or writing papers, get's me in the zone. The AUTO ZONEEEE.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 10:32 AM, Mista PP said:

You had me a Bill Hicks. Damn, he's funny. R.I.P., Bill.

3. Adam H. avatar

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Adam H. said:

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

4. crystalpistol avatar

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 12:32 PM, crystalpistol said:

ummm, my playlist has my favorite trifecta: sunset rubdown, wolf parade and handsome furs. with some HEALTH and crystal castles thrown in. i know, i live in a bubble

5. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 9:23 AM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Roy Orbison, Love, DEVO, GWAR and MISSILE have been constant rotation.

6. andrea avatar

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 6:02 AM, andrea said:

Caribou!!!
    i've been listening to them all week, mostly The Milk Of Human Kindness album and other various tour cds. Also, strangely enough, I've also been listening to a lot of Patsy Cline lately

7. ooowvinyl avatar

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 10:50 PM, ooowvinyl said:

New Deerhunter album leaked yesterday online. Listening to that right now and its blowing my mind so far. Good to hear the new Crocodiles album is good. Just grabbed that since I saw this mentioning. Looking forward to hearing it.

8. tonignosis avatar

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 7:48 PM, tonignosis said:

Birthday Massacre are great, haven't heard the newer stuff, but I've enjoyed what I've heard of them in the past.

9. neoperezite avatar

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 7:29 PM, neoperezite said:

"It's a three-way tie right now, balanced between the new Crocodiles album, the Bill Hicks Essential Collection, and Valient Thorr's Stranger. I'm falling more and more in love with Crocodiles the more I listen...."

Thats riiiight. I saw your blog earlier but didn't want to comment on something I had no clue of. So I'm guessing you recommend crocodiles?

I'm currently listening to the new Birthday Massacre album "pins and needles". It is more guitar driven than their previous albums so it sounds a bit different.

10. tonignosis avatar