1. AngieSinister avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:47 PM, AngieSinister said:

oh, and for $$$$$ i would be talked into buying a jock strap....hahaha

2. AngieSinister avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 11:46 PM, AngieSinister said:

I love regular Dr. Pepper been drinking all my life and my family. I got offended too by that commercial cause i love Dr. Pepper. But this will fail and we won't hear of it probably any more. BTW, i am not a femminist, just a drpepper girl

3. byrone avatar

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 4:41 AM, byrone said:

stupid ads or not, it'll only sell long enough for ppl to realize it tastes like shit, just like every other diet soda. besides, MR. PIBB FTW!!

... and go rangers.

4. toxicangeldust avatar

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 9:05 PM, toxicangeldust said:

yes... definitely drawing attention, but good or bad?? im sorry but i can totally see uptight feminists gettin their panties even more bunched up than mine & raisin holy hell over this... excluding half of the population like that..not cool

Now i would understand if it were a gender-related product...like a tampon add saying NOT FOR MEN....or a jock strap add saying NOT FOR WOMEN....though it would be totally funny to see a woman buying jock straps, oe wearing them for that matter.. but Dr Pepper... dats messd up. Ive been a die hard fan my whole life... & i mean i used to go through atleast a 12 pack a day between just me & my dad..(yay for neglectful single fathers not caring about their childs caffeine intake)

5. Brrrrrent avatar

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 7:53 PM, Brrrrrent said:

agree with you. it's in bad taste...but it's drawn a lot of attention so it's kind of a win for DP.

6. toxicangeldust avatar

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 7:49 PM, toxicangeldust said:

Yea this is actually a discussion board item i wrote for my marketing class

7. kd avatar

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 7:45 PM, kd said:

Advertising is a sick, fucked up game that companies like to play with your mind. I would encourage everyone i know to make a conscious effort to not indulge in it.