1. toxicangeldust avatar

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 12:50 PM, toxicangeldust said:

well yea... im sure that i could live off of music & beer for three days & my bodily functions would perform just fine! however if you didnt notice im only 20... so the beer may be an issue...dam, i could have used the carbs :/ may just have to rely on the gum... i heard stride has long lasting favor! i may need it.

Just heard that they are starting an occupy fort worth as well... looks a little disorganized, but i might go check it out... but with my own current unemployment i should really use that time to find a job. the cost of living doesnt follow the normal supply/demand curve.

2. cheezyball avatar

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 10:35 AM, cheezyball said:

was quite a few here in austin. people got kicked outta the park, but mostly it seemed to go smooth.

3. natalia666 avatar

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 10:23 PM, natalia666 said:

i missed occupy mcallen aswell

4. rakrakrak avatar

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 2:15 PM, rakrakrak said:

oops i missed occupy mcallen. whoopsie daisy.

5. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 12:08 PM, Scumbag Sean said:

quit stalking me ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

6. Poisnappl avatar

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Poisnappl said:

agree i gotta take off for the shit!

7. Poisnappl avatar

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Poisnappl said:

sean goddamn it, you've gotten to all the blogs I'm replying to already.SCUMBAG! hahahhaha joshing

8. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Scumbag Sean said:

I missed it last night, the occupy austin rally, but I'm heading straight there after work. May not even leave until Tuesday, when I return to work. I'm so excited, I can barely stand sitting here.

And yeah, I'm waiting for the schedule, too. However, I'm sure it won't be too hard to find time for a burrito. If anything, I have no doubt that the pure awesomeness of the music and the crowd itself (beer will help, too) should be sustenance enough.