1. Drewwhitman avatar

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Drewwhitman said:

That is such a shit feeling

2. ross_r avatar

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 9:14 AM, ross_r said:

You are probably right, the IT dude probably loosened it. You might just have to snap it back in.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 1:15 PM, inkboy200x said:

man what a bummer! Not that i listen to music constantly, although i work moislty through email like yourself, but i would go crazy if i oouldn't listen to music every once in a while.Hope they fix it soon if they havent already!

4. slyd avatar

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:20 AM, slyd said:

That sucks.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Mista PP said:

FFF(uck). Sorry, couldn't resist. :P Hope they get ya fixed up soon, SierraIA!!!

6. SierrainAustin avatar

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:08 AM, SierrainAustin said:

I do have my iphone on me so I've got some stuff on there but not everything since I only have 16GB. I haven't upgraded to icloud yet but as soon as they release mountain lion I'm all over it! When I'm at work I usually pick a FFF fest artist that I want to check out, find them on groove shark or you tube and just let it play in he back ground while I work. Since I work moistly by email it doesn't seem to interfear at all. I guess I'll just be taking a day off form my FFF Fest research!

7. Jesse24 avatar

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 11:01 AM, Jesse24 said:

That is why I always have my Air with me, and I have all my music uploaded to the google play cloud. So if need be I can use the wifi with my phone and jam away.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Phillip said:

I actually had sound issues when I had my dual monitors installed at work, too...how strange! This must be a pretty common occurance with this type of set-up. They were able to fix mine but, to be honest, I'm not sure what they did: I'm fairly computer illiterate.