1. Sergio avatar

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Sergio said:

technical schools

2. lindseykendall avatar

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM, lindseykendall said:

I had a difficult time the first few years of college (all the basics that don't exactly relate to art), but once you get past those, you can pretty much take as much art as you want. I haven't gone on to grad school because I've realized art isn't what I want to do for the rest of my life, but it took graduating and fooling around for a year or so to realize it. So really what I'm saying is, it wasn't worth it for me, but if you can handle grad school, it can definitely be good for you. Just make a lot of friends (especially your teachers), and doors will open. I've seen it happen with every one of our grad students.

3. zzzzz avatar

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 9:58 AM, zzzzz said:

It depends what you do with it!

4. zzzzz avatar

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 4:01 PM, zzzzz said:

College can be an investment.
    Yet, also a waste.

5. rakrakrak avatar

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 1:03 PM, rakrakrak said:

pretty soon Ill need a phD to work at mcdonalds

6. natalia666 avatar

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 11:43 AM, natalia666 said:

a college degree is our generations highschool diploma, im going in the same route! congrats!

7. VeganCakes avatar

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 4:07 PM, VeganCakes said:

So about a year ago I kissed school goodbye. I am happy and live in a van now traveling around. My art is my art. I am glad I left.

8. erfling111billion avatar

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 1:19 PM, erfling111billion said:

Probably already came up in the discussion, but my suggestion is that a college degree in art won't do you much. So I've heard. So I've read. Maybe you still want the experience, and maybe you just really want a structured method of learning. You could always be an autodidact and try getting work doing art or something art-related. Whatever you choose to do, there will always be a time when work needs to be done to live an optimally healthy life. And if you spring off into anything business-related, don't fuck anybody over intentionally. No shitting on people! Toilets only! (refer to profile photo)

9. Cromagnum avatar