1. Steven K. avatar

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Steven K. said:

I'm an on again, off again student but the point is, if you don't finish what you start, then what's the point of starting? everyone else says stick with it because, well fuck, it's the best advice you can get. sure basics suck but that's why you pace yourself with them. I spaced mine so that I always have more fun classes than core classes (digital video beats biology any day of the week in my book).

2. matthewboogaloo avatar

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 8:01 AM, matthewboogaloo said:

stick with it!

3. kris avatar

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 10:03 PM, kris said:

Stick with it - an art degree will really help you when you're trying to network.

4. KBARR avatar

On Sat, Sep 12, 2009 at 10:39 AM, KBARR said:

You're 19. You'll thank yourself for sticking when you are 29. Unitl then, grasp on to the priviledge of youth. Check shit out you think you aren't into.

5. octopi avatar

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 6:20 PM, octopi said:

I wish I was going to the art institute so bad, but I do think you have to take your basics don't you?

6. parade of flesh avatar

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 3:34 PM, parade of flesh said:

i am a math teacher. math is fun. math is a puzzle with strict rules.

7. OliverBlue avatar

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:53 PM, OliverBlue said:

I don't think you have to take english classes at the art institute. It's not college college, but they would teach you good stuff.

8. Ca Plane Pour Moi avatar

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 1:15 PM, Ca Plane Pour Moi said:

don't college just start too?

9. *iSh diSh* avatar

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 9:37 AM, *iSh diSh* said:

Yah! In lalala land, but I hear its quite to far...More like dream land, be proud of yourself! Its hard work that may seem meaningless now! But will pay off all in good time... I need to go back to school, but im a coaster... slow pacer..wonderer...that kind of thing

10. octopi avatar

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 11:55 PM, octopi said:

haha, I wish I never had to take another math class as long as I live. >:0 I hate math, everything else is okay.
    STAY, or if you're amazing become a tattoo artist. :3 Streetsmartsss.