1. SierrainAustin avatar

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:06 PM, SierrainAustin said:

That's awesome!

2. Sergio avatar

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 5:57 PM, Sergio said:

i wonder if they are humble in person

3. dinadlc3 avatar

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 4:53 PM, dinadlc3 said:

my favorite was meeting face to face after their set a few years ago. i dont remember how, but a friend got us all homie passes & we got to hang backstage.
    are homie passes still around?

4. ryanclayton78 avatar

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 10:07 AM, ryanclayton78 said:

Ratatat was one of my favorites so far...

5. SKANKTANK avatar

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 11:03 AM, SKANKTANK said:

super old blogs! mika miko is sad but awesome memory. r i p mika miko

6. retching red avatar

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 6:44 PM, retching red said:

Descendants are coming now!!! Yey!

7. Christine avatar

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Christine said:

That sounds AMAZING!! They are touring this year on their own... I wish they were going to be at FFF!

8. carmensuzan avatar

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 8:28 AM, carmensuzan said:

last yr was my first yr and even though it rained i has a blast

9. shelle6883 avatar

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 7:57 AM, shelle6883 said:

Scared of Chaka was amazing!!!!! But that year was rough on the port-o-potty scene. During tim and eric, my only choice was to go in one of the nearly overflowing pots and I was trying so hard to not let someone elses pee get on my I peed all over my pants. I felt like i was 5 again.

10. Prince of Unicorns!!! avatar

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Prince of Unicorns!!! said:

Impromptu road trips are ze best, but I hate feeling like I left the TV on or locked the cat in the closet when I'm rushing out the door.