1. Sergio avatar

On Sun, Sep 30, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Sergio said:

apparently since I wrote this I learned George from twin shadow asked the promoter/booker's gf for her number in front of the promoter/booker. Not very chill or down to earth.

Every time I see the crow I think of Norwegian black metal.

2. v. hrndz avatar

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 12:47 AM, v. hrndz said:

hahaha wow.

and this is the best comments due to the crow~

3. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

@Phillip: Top Dollar was a great villain, but Eric Draven was the lead guitarist for Hangman's Joke, an unstoppable undead force for revenge AND he had that great music montage where he was running across the roof tops to the tune of NIN's cover of "Dead Souls." Man, that was way too cool for school.

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Phillip said:

@ Tetsujin: Oh man....that's at least 100 brownie points for The Crow reference. Other than the whole messin' around with his sister thing, I wanted to be Top Dollar so goddamn bad when I was younger! Hell...I think I do still wanna be Top Dollar!

5. hateyouhumans avatar

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 1:56 AM, hateyouhumans said:

No Rules RULES! Religion is so limiting...

6. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

Maybe LeGrand was coming off of some MDMA like at Glasto. Using up all her serotonin made her grumpy. The whole event made me think of Michael Wincott's character "Top Dollar" from The Crow and his view of musicians.

Grange: I saw him too. He had a guitar. He winked at me before he jumped out a fourth floor window like he had wings.
    Top Dollar: He winked at you? Tsk.
    Top Dollar: Musicians.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Phillip said:

What a crazy story, Sergio! I've often felt that the best musicians are a little kooky and...well...Victoria definitely sounds a little kooky! You got a great story out of it, though!

8. logan.rich avatar

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 10:57 AM, logan.rich said:

I keep missing The Walkmen. I really liked that last album.