1. zzzzz avatar

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 3:48 PM, zzzzz said:

LOL, reading the silly comments.
    My advice, is to confront them. What else can you do.

Goodluck!

2. xkathf avatar

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 3:05 PM, xkathf said:

same drama w my roomates

3. Britta_G avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Britta_G said:

Messy roommates are the WORST!

4. Snugglewitme avatar

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 2:30 PM, Snugglewitme said:

I've learned to slowly take away all the dishes (since I basically bought all the dishes anyways I figured I can take them away.) So now there is only like 1 bowl for 3 guys. I have 3 bowls, a ton of forks and spoons (I left all the small silverware out there in the kitchen) and pots and pans.. I think it's kinda funny but meh.. what can you do right??

5. rakrakrak avatar

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 2:22 PM, rakrakrak said:

counteract the messiness with even greater messiness

6. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Scumbag Sean said:

I suffer from the same thing. Dude burns his food into the dishes, uses them ALL at once so he has food for the week, and just leaves htem trashed int he sink, soaked food sitting in there until someone like me needs to use em. Puts trash on the counter rather than the trash can, yet somehow manages to overfill the trashcan daily, lets the dog shit all throughout the house, ect ect.

So can't wait to have my own place. Dude is a tool, but is related to the owner of the house, so what can ya do.

7. lifeonadklein avatar

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 11:58 AM, lifeonadklein said:

Mine plays video games 12 hours a day, has the maturity and brain power of a fourth grader, doesn't even go to my school (off campus dorm, honestly that was my mistake), and is messy. My suitemates (in a different dorm room but we share a bathroom) piss on the toilet seat and the floor, and turn of the A/C despite Austin heat. I feel ya.

8. Hey.Dude avatar

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 11:45 AM, Hey.Dude said:

During my Freshman year, I had a roommate who was (probably still is) a complete slob. Fast food bags, pizza boxes, and piles of his dirty clothes would just pile up in his corner of the dorm room. I would constantly ask him to clean up his mess, but his general laziness and addiction to Halo made it hard for him to do much.

Anyways, long story short, before the start of the Spring Semester, I find out that he was kicked out of school for cheating. As a result, I had a dorm room to myself. It was awesome!