1. rakrakrak avatar

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 9:53 PM, rakrakrak said:

I don't know about everyone else, but I feel the quality of the lineup did a tradeoff with acl and fff this year. FFF's lineup is really amazing this year, that might also have to do with the move.

2. tonignosis avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 9:12 PM, tonignosis said:

I think headliners will be Paul McCartney, Eric Clapton and/or Van Halen. Just a funny feeling. I think the newer headliners will be something like Ke$ha, Katy Perry, Lady Antebellum, or maybe Taylor Swift. I promise I will be going if the McCartney or Van Halen play. It'd be worth it for me, even for shit bands on the other stages.

3. Cromagnum avatar

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Cromagnum said:

I waited in the virtual fake line for an hour to be told they were sold out. I do like the idea of 50 dollar passes but I feel scalpers and third party websites like stubbhub buy them up to overcharge other people.

4. Brrrrrent avatar

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 3:32 PM, Brrrrrent said:

Got 2 tickets today. Got in the waiting room about 9:55 AM and got tickets at around 10:40 AM. Sold out around that time. I got the $50 last year..oh how I miss those time.

Really hope radiohead isn't there. They are one of my favorite bands and I only like seeing them in a non-festival setting, plus w.a.s.t.e. always gets me pretty good seats for their shows. Amazing show they put on.

5. byrone avatar

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 1:57 PM, byrone said:

@ rach geez okay? yeah, i'm fully aware of what sales were when. the blog title said souvenir tix, and that was last week, so that's what i was commenting on. sorry for any confusion.

6. MrMULLETINO avatar

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:18 PM, MrMULLETINO said:

Yeah ACL leans more towards old people and Indie.
    I was surprised they let Kanye play.

RAGE and METALLICA is only a dream. I've already seen Metallica several times and they are too big for ACL.

I also remember all the Paul Simon rumors flying around last year. They were saying he was going to headline 2011

7. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:17 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

@byron, well you didn't seem to know that when you first commented...

8. MrMULLETINO avatar

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:13 PM, MrMULLETINO said:

If James Taylor is a headliner, I just won't watch that show. And if he's sunday night closure, then I'll just jeave early and beat the traffic

9. Cord avatar

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Cord said:

Van Halen, Metallica, Radiohead, U2. Unfortunately I must say dream on...this is ACL fest we are talking about, I doubt they will dish out $ necessarily.
    Get ready for headlining act James Taylor. sorry for the buzz kill.
    Van Halen with D.L.R. would make me buy a ticket though.

10. lifeonadklein avatar

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 11:30 AM, lifeonadklein said:

Kanye West was awesome, but I think ACL can do better. IMO FFFFest has a better lineup this year