1. squee23 avatar

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 11:09 AM, squee23 said:

awesome - thanks :)

2. Shananagains avatar

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Shananagains said:

Here's the email I originally sent.....

I purchased the first round of early birds and was STOKED that I got such a great deal, only to find out you add a third day and now I'll have to spend more money to go to the additional day? What happened to all that money I saved buying early before you even released the line up? I'm really disappointed, say it isn't so.

So, if you have the first round of the early bird tickets, you're fine and you get all three days. I know nothing about any other tickets but I would suggest emailing them yourself if you're still confused.

3. squee23 avatar

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 8:48 AM, squee23 said:

so what's the deal? would we have to buy the third day separately or not? everyone else on the site it says we do, but you guys here have some magical powers or something...

4. MandyStroyer avatar

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 12:47 PM, MandyStroyer said:

I'm glad I haven't been the only one confused by all the extra days & ticket options.

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 10:25 AM, inkboy200x said:

i'll just hang around you and hope some of that ultra awesomeness rubs off on me. good to know the tix good for friday.. unfortunately i still can't make it that day....

6. Shananagains avatar

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 9:57 AM, Shananagains said:

Well, I am ultra awesome, but I assume it's for every early bird ticket.

7. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 9:56 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I'm sure it's everyone. While I'm sure Shananagins is quite lovely, they wouldn't do that for just one person.

8. KyleWhite avatar

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 8:31 AM, KyleWhite said:

I got the same response, for what it's worth.

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 7:08 AM, inkboy200x said:

??? does this go for every early bird tix or are you just ultra awesome?