1. Morgandorpher3 avatar

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Morgandorpher3 said:

Haha Good thinking!

2. bearTrap avatar

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:33 AM, bearTrap said:

just sneak in ur own booze!

3. Morgandorpher3 avatar

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:18 AM, Morgandorpher3 said:

I am seriously considering upgrading my tickets... I know it would be well worth it... Im just having this massive internal debate about it for some reason lol. Thank you for the help. That link was actually very helpful.
    And I didnt even think about needing a bandana out there, good thinking!

4. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

It can get very dusty so make sure to bring something to cover the lower half of your face. The de facto Fun Fun Fun Fest face covering is the bandana.

5. hateyouhumans avatar

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 12:18 PM, hateyouhumans said:

ALSO, you can upgrade to a PIP, if you pay the $150 difference, there's info here, I think: http://funfunfunfest.com/information/#faq

6. hateyouhumans avatar

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 12:16 PM, hateyouhumans said:

I'm so BUMMED that Minus the Bear is at the same time as Converge/Tomahawk. MtB are really great dudes (total bros from my hometown, even their ex-keyboardist (producer Matt Bayles)) and I hate to miss them while we're both in Austin (my first trip there ever, too), but Tomahawk is one of the main reasons I'm traveling to the FFFFest. I certainly hope to hang with some of those jokers while there, crazy how many people/bands/crew I know that are going to be in attendance!

YAR!!!!!!

7. Morgandorpher3 avatar

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Morgandorpher3 said:

Yeah I have heard a lot of things about how pricey the food/drink can get (even water, that should essentially be free to everyone but isn't) Is everything out there cash only?
    Having down time is definitely something I will make sure to do. I like to go with the flow for the most part anyways. and the bands that are on my priority list do not conflict with each other so I got lucky there.
    How are the shuttles they have running? Im not really concerned about getting there is leaving at the end of the night that has me a little hesitant about that... seeing as I am sure most will have had their fair share of Booze lol

8. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 11:36 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

Going to fff the first time is really exciting. My suggestions are, make sure you bring plenty of money. Drinks (even just beer or shit, even just water costs a lot). The food is good and can get pricey too. You have to remember you'll be there all day and probably going to the nites which those venues def don't offer food so especially if you're drinking, make sure to eat.

The only other thing for a first timer I can think of that could make your festival really amazing is to look at the schedule, schedule the bands you really really want to see, then just use to rest of the time to go with the flow. Fun fest has a lot of really cool random shit to see and do and also the space between stages (especially if they keep the stages the same as last year combined with tons of people walking/loafing) can be pretty big. Not having yourself tied down to a strict schedule will allow you to take in more of the festival experience. Hope you have a lot of fun.

9. Morgandorpher3 avatar

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Morgandorpher3 said:

Thank you all for the helpful input!! I unfortunately did not get the PIP Pass back in July when I got my tickets. I honestly knew nothing about this even when I got them all I knew was that there was going to be an abundance of good music and I was sold. lol. But after hearing all ya'lls stories I am really wishing that I had!
    I hope to see yall there!

10. zombie313 avatar

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 9:28 AM, zombie313 said:

This will be my first time at FFF as well and I couldn't be more excited. I went with the PIP pass mainly for free beer and meals, plus I'm interested in the private bathrooms, After my last festival experience, Lollapalooza 2012 I have grown tired of closing my eyes and holding my breath whilst pissing to avoid puking, lol. I'm hoping it's worth the cost. From the feedback I've gotten so far I feel fairly confident it will be. Hope to see you there! Enjoy!!