1. Listenyoungman avatar

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 4:28 AM, Listenyoungman said:

FYI, Pedicabs work on a 'tips only' basis. Many will tell you how much they typically get.

2. tonignosis avatar

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 2:08 PM, tonignosis said:

Pedicabs are very cheap depending on how far you go, just realize that you should tip the dude for his effort. They will typically have a placard on the back of their seat listing suggested "donations" for short and long trips. I took one from Zilker to Riverside and S. Congress(about 2 miles) and gave the dude $17. He was ecstatic, so I think that must be fair!

3. slyd avatar

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 2:07 PM, slyd said:

I am not sure I always hoof it when I am in ATX.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 2:01 PM, inkboy200x said:

how much are those pedicabs anyways?

5. slyd avatar

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 12:20 PM, slyd said:

Yeah I thought about treating myself to a pedicab one night during the fest.

6. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Scumbag Sean said:

Yeah, I know it's not that far. I just know I'll be in no walking condition. Screw all the people bitching on FB, I forked over a ton of cash to make it to this thing.

And yeah, forgot about shuttles. Maybe I'll do that if it seems quick enough/not too crowded.

7. tonignosis avatar

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 11:47 AM, tonignosis said:

I'm just gonna walk downtown each night, its not that far even thought it seems like it. I did it during SXSW to go to Threadgill's and it took me just a little over thirty minutes. There's also pedicabs if you get tired. I agree with your sentiments on the Nites parties being wristbands first, fuck 'em if they were too tight to buy tickets and want to just "scene drop". There's a bunch of people bitching on Facebook about it.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 11:36 AM, inkboy200x said:

Hellz yea, i'll see ya at both Zero Boys set! It'll be much more fun in the crowded lil' Mohawk inside room. I want to take the shuttle to 5th street and then take a short walk to red river, but i really want to know the shuttle schedule. Only info we have is it runs from 11am-11pm. Just need to know how frequently it runs so i can plan accordingly