1. athirdeye27 avatar

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 4:19 PM, athirdeye27 said:

you can have my coozie

2. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 8:28 AM, Scumbag Sean said:

Another thing to consider. Auditorium shores doesn't have much in the way of shade. I imagine PiP will be in tents, or at least have shade of some sort. But really, it all comes down to the beer.

3. Rory Harman avatar

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 2:11 PM, Rory Harman said:

And that's not even counting the sweet-ass bag it comes with.
    And also food and booze.

4. ReleasetheMermaids avatar

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 2:07 PM, ReleasetheMermaids said:

Thanks! I feel ultra motivated now. All while in shades and beach towels.

5. Rory Harman avatar

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 2:03 PM, Rory Harman said:

Keep going! Keep reaching for your dreams! Never stop believing in yourself. And in cool shades and beach towels.

6. ReleasetheMermaids avatar

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 1:34 PM, ReleasetheMermaids said:

I did spend a lot on food and beer last time...I need to weigh these options a bit more and maybe write out a pros and cons list. I do love beer. Especially free beer...
    You guys bring up some awesome points.

7. ReleasetheMermaids avatar

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 1:32 PM, ReleasetheMermaids said:

Oh man! If we could do that, I'd love it! I do love coozies so you'd make my world!

8. SKANKTANK avatar

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 12:45 PM, SKANKTANK said:

freeeee beeeeer

9. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 7:45 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

if I haven't lost it by then, you can have my coozie on sunday. *long distance pinkie promise sealed with the thumb*

10. jlowe avatar

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 7:41 AM, jlowe said:

It wouldn't surprise me if the coozies aren't also available as merch for sale. If not the actual PIP coozies, then some sort of souvenir coozie. If not, you could always try and sweet talk a PIP (not me, though, I have a coozie collection too).