1. adam76 avatar

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 5:59 AM, adam76 said:

I guess it is safe 2 say we are all mad in here=) good thang is normally they are really good bout fixing the mess upz. If not I say that the scavenger hunt this year starts with the I.T. guys heads cuz working men and women don't have time fo this stuff!!! (I say that in my greatest kris rock voice)

2. saritadelight avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 8:23 PM, saritadelight said:

wait what? i never got this email...is it only if you bought a ticket in the first round?

3. Alonzo avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Alonzo said:

"Any FUN 1 ticket holders that received an email about an "expiring subscription", the email was sent to notify you that you have until tomorrow (7/10/11) to redeem your discounted Friday ticket as part of your FUN 1 package. It has NOTHING to do with your FFF.com membership. Sorry for the confusion. Enjoy the rest of your weekend."

4. ralphieralph avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 4:07 PM, ralphieralph said:

yeah I'm figuring since the link was to the sold out tickets, it's a mistake. Back to watching Moonstruck, everyone! AWOOOOOOOO!!!

5. jbones avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 4:05 PM, jbones said:

I got the same email as well. WTF

6. Alonzo avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 3:54 PM, Alonzo said:

I got the same email and have sent support a message about it. I suspect they are getting flooded with similar emails, so we may see something posted on the site soon.

For what it's worth, i think it was sent in error and we should not worry about it. I guess we will see on Monday....if we are alive to even SEE Monday! If that's the case, it was nice hanging out with all of you. =)

7. Steven K. avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 9:18 AM, Steven K. said:

I got the same email. if you notice the link takes you to Fun1 ticket sales so I'm almost thinking it's not renewing the online account so much as renewing... our commitment to buy tickets? I was more than a little drunk when I tried reading it but it is a wtf moment.

8. adam76 avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 6:55 AM, adam76 said:

Don't know bro..... I got the same message and they have got there money?? Also never I never got the word on fridays tix that were gonna b on sale. Was wanting 2 scoop them up. Sent a email 2 staff. The work monday thru Friday so tomarrow I will b lost in space. Almost 2 plus years no prob. Now can't figure it. I guess they want my points gone. And for me 2 b a lil bit crazy cuz I bought plane tix also. Somebody or thing has shit the bed!

9. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 6:44 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I was just wondering the same thing...