1. holyshitakli avatar

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 3:51 PM, holyshitakli said:

We talkin' about preparations? Preparations?

2. lessthanamazing avatar

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:33 AM, lessthanamazing said:

Trying to hold off on drinking for the week. Trying to sleep good because I won't be getting any this weekend. Packing up my backpack like I'm preparing for the zombie apocalypse. Getting my people all set for a weekend without me. Getting myself all set for a weekend without my people. Practicing my dance moves everywhere, mirrors or not. Listening to mass quantities of sounds while doing all of the above.

3. cheezyball avatar

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:57 AM, cheezyball said:

hmmmm i may apply that method to some worms...

4. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Pint O'Salsa said:

Rachel get out of my brain!!!!! I'm trying to pick out clothes for sure, gotta layer that shit it's cool but then the mosh is hot as fuck. I'm also trying to figure out what bag to take to be able to put away said layers. I'm gonna TRY to rest this week to get ready but I'm not sure that'll actually happen. I also plan on trying to get off early on Friday. It would kinda suck if i could only go for a few hours on friday and of paid for the whole day. I've been jammin' some ffffest music for the past couple of weeks. I'm pretty fucking excited about all of this fun.

5. rakrakrak avatar

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:29 AM, rakrakrak said:

I am 21, but it might be more convenient for you underaged FFF'ers. Place a container of gummy bears in a tray and fill it just above the gummy bears with vodka. Cover the top with seran wrap, and leave it in the fridge 2-3 days. The gummy bears will have absorbed all the vodka and thus saving me money on buying drinks as well as having a practical and efficient method of alcohol intake. Enjoy.

6. skatie avatar

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:21 AM, skatie said:

Not drinking this week, sleep, vitamins, and getting all responsibilities done. Trying to maximize my party potential. :)

7. cheezyball avatar

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 8:03 AM, cheezyball said:

wait... tells us more about these gummy bears...

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 7:57 AM, inkboy200x said:

i'm getting some exercise, drinking a beer while running as practice for not spilling my brew in the circle pit. Annnnnd laundry :/

9. slyd avatar

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 7:23 AM, slyd said:

I drank Heineken last weekend to get my body use to the PIP beers. I'm working on an all Funfunfun playlist for the drive to ATX on Thursday.

10. rakrakrak avatar

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 6:33 AM, rakrakrak said:

i drenched some alco gummy bears so theyll be ready in time for the fest, they are pretty convienent