1. lessthanamazing avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 7:56 PM, lessthanamazing said:

Hey Rachel can I borrow your unicorn to ride back to my hotel? Promise I'll give it back.

2. Stay Crassy avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Stay Crassy said:

You tall individuals..
    As for you shawties, I win! Fifty-nine & 3/4 inches and still waiting for my growth spurt. Always end up getting a self-appointed body guard (usually some studded punker) at half the shows I go to.

3. Ram avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 5:57 PM, Ram said:

I am 70 inches tall. Didn't realize you were 5'9". Guess i'll see you at the fest!

4. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 3:35 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

the tall ass milf protector riding a shining white unicorn to cast a shield of protection over court and party pooper preston

5. courtney cutthroat avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 1:17 PM, courtney cutthroat said:

i'm 66 inches. we have sew much in common.

p.s. are you going to be protecting me as my foxy, taller lady at fff?

6. rakrakrak avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:41 AM, rakrakrak said:

I'm 66 inches tall, I'm seriously thinking about shoe inserts just for the fact thatll be easier to see bands at FFF. I always though shoe inserts were cheesy but it beats tip toeing for an hour.

7. lessthanamazing avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:40 AM, lessthanamazing said:

Precisely 71.37"

8. Ayana avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 11:28 AM, Ayana said:

I'm one of those short girls. I clock in at a whopping 5'3". Normally I arrive early to venues so I'm in the front. I don't know how I'm gonna navigate FFF.

9. Hey.Dude avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Hey.Dude said:

I'm about 75 inches tall. I am the tall guy that blocks the view for short girls at shows. Sorry.

I was going to make an OPP joke, but that's too easy. But, I think we should all celebrate the fact that Naughty by Nature released an album, in 1993, called 19 Naughty III. That's just too rad.

10. char avatar

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:31 AM, char said:

I am 5'6", and I do have trouble most of the time. I can never find the right size pants either.