1. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 7:05 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I wanna verb your noun

2. lessthanamazing avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 6:44 PM, lessthanamazing said:

Which prompts an awkward, nonsensical pickup line...

"girl, I wanna put my name in yours"

No, no, that won't work.

3. lessthanamazing avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 6:41 PM, lessthanamazing said:

I think I'm going to see Hot Snakes, since I my never get a chance to see them again (they only reunited for a small run of dates this year), and hopefully I'll at least have the chance to see Lykke Li in the future. Someday Lykke, some day. Whoa...LykkE LI. MY NAME IS IN HERS, IT'S A SIGN.

4. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 6:24 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

Such a good friend to remember. :) sucks about your overlap what are you going to do?

5. lessthanamazing avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 6:20 PM, lessthanamazing said:

You did, that's why I mentioned it...and I think the Nites show will probably be better than the FFF day show for those two. I think they both will probably work better indoors and they'll both have 45 minute sets at the Nites show, compared to 35 minutes during the day.

But there's no FFF make-up love for me. The two I want to see most out of the whole fest (Hot Snakes & Lykke Li) overlap, and neither is playing an aftershow :'(

6. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 6:06 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

Elikah did I tell you before that that's one of my favorite songs ever? And I know about the aftsrshow but still...

7. treygar avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 5:34 PM, treygar said:

ok, so it looks like meet and greet 2 of the day will be at Empire Auto.

8. byrone avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 5:05 PM, byrone said:

lulz, eli you beat me to it. well now she doubly knows that won't be an issue :D

9. byrone avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 5:04 PM, byrone said:

i was a little bummed when i saw that conflict, too. BUT, check this shit out. there is a bomb ass aftershow saturday at empire auto. i know you know memoryhouse is playing that show. but did you also know that purity ring and keep shelly in athens are playing there that night, too? and it ends with a neon indian dj set. BEST. AFTERSHOW. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR. can't believe it's free. so, keep that in mind, to help with your schedule conflicts.

i was more bummed about joy formidable vs trash talk. no fair. trash talk aftershow friday @ empire, but that's the kool keith show (never again. he sucked so bad last time i saw him at fff/mwtx, can't remember which one...), so fuck that. i guess it will depend on who i'm kickin it with during that time, for which band i'll see. get pumped! :p

10. lessthanamazing avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 5:01 PM, lessthanamazing said:

*Don't worry babyyy* (Beach Boys singing...because I can't sing). They both play in the same venue Saturday night (with Memoryhouse). You can have your cake and eat it too.