1. rakrakrak avatar

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 7:37 PM, rakrakrak said:

Things like hula hoop girls scare me away from ACL.

2. dinadlc3 avatar

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 8:50 AM, dinadlc3 said:

im with you on the f'ing hula hoops. wth? go to a freakin' park. and with you on liking almost everyone. honesty, right? :D

3. AngieSinister avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 8:00 PM, AngieSinister said:

hahaha, funny

4. lessthanamazing avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 2:15 PM, lessthanamazing said:

So young, so angry....but I'm with you. Although I do like Burial and James Blake...they're dubstep, right? No hula hoops though. Hula Hoops, no. Hooligans, yes. I don't know.

5. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:05 AM, Scumbag Sean said:

I'd really prefer that FFF didn't grow much bigger as it is, we have enough fests bringing huge mainstream headliners year round, i always found this to be the better fest for obscure punk/metal/indie music. Hell even last year seemed more like warped tour than FFF. My biggest fear is the fest losing touch with its roots, and going the way of ACL.

But yeah, the day that techno garbage comes into FFF is the day I move on.

6. lifeonadklein avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 9:12 AM, lifeonadklein said:

I've never done it myself, but I've heard that ecstasy + raving = a lot of fun, so I think the hula girls are probably just on a whole other level

7. Hey.Dude avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 8:13 AM, Hey.Dude said:

Whenever you go through one of these tubes, do you hear "Under The Milky Way" by the Church?

As for this new rave/club culture, it's quite awful and I could live without it. I could also live without people wearing shirts or hats that say Dubstep. Oh dubsteppy....

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 7:55 AM, inkboy200x said:

I think you should make a hula hoop with some retractable blades and destroy all the other hula hoopers that may or may not show up at the fest. There can be only one.

9. logan.rich avatar

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 7:42 AM, logan.rich said:

In. I'm weirded out by how much kids love Skrillex, Bassnectar, and Pretty Lights.
    However, I'm also all about Fun Fest selling tickets and becoming even bigger. As long as most of the roster is comprised of solid bands (Murder City Devils, Kid Dynamite, Neon Indian, etc), it's not a big deal if there are bands I don't like that are bringing shit loads of people.