1. Ninjon avatar

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 4:33 PM, Ninjon said:

If I may add to the chorus. . .I too would like these questions resolved.

2. MrMULLETINO avatar

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 7:22 AM, MrMULLETINO said:

I just want side stage access for SLAYER

3. tonignosis avatar

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 7:53 PM, tonignosis said:

I would bet it is side stage access for one band, or just a few.

4. lessthanamazing avatar

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 6:35 PM, lessthanamazing said:

pics or it didn't happen

5. Hey.Dude avatar

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Hey.Dude said:

You rode in a ufo? AWESOME!

6. MrMULLETINO avatar

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 3:25 PM, MrMULLETINO said:

I'm willing to use all my points for my own porto potty too.

7. byrone avatar

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 3:21 PM, byrone said:

+1 on these really important questions. and same with like having lunch with Graham and Moody. sounds bad ass, but what if it's like with a dozen other ppl that redeemed points for that? then it'd be kinda lame.

I'd be all about side stage access, if it was for one whole day that I got to choose.

+infinity on UFO rides.

8. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Scumbag Sean said:

yeah i'd imagine these things are insanely limited in what you can actually DO, although there's no way of really knowing. and ink, i'm pretty sure it just gets you PiP reign over the beer. same for the food pass and hte such.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 1:48 PM, inkboy200x said:

I mostly wonder about the "free beer'. If it's free beer all weekend, just one beer, or a limited amount or whatever. Not that i even have enough points, but maybe i could earn em before the fest.

10. slyd avatar

On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 1:36 PM, slyd said:

Yeah I want to know the same thing.