1. pichardo! avatar

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:45 PM, pichardo! said:

lurk outside the gates and wait for the drunks to break them down and run to the stage! cheers!

2. littlefauxpas avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:39 AM, littlefauxpas said:

I'm not getting in until Saturday at 4ish and then we would go straight from the airport to there. That's why I don't to purchase a pass. I won't be there all 3 days... i would only be able to attend a day and a half of the festival :\ That is my biggest concern.

3. Spid3y avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:29 AM, Spid3y said:

I have a 20% off code that Free Press Summer Fest sent me in my email. Makes the passes $140.

4. littlefauxpas avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:26 AM, littlefauxpas said:

Thanks dudes.

I would be purchasing a ticket but unfortunately Fun Fun Fun Fest isn't in my current life budget. I have a lot going on and the reason I even get to go to Austin is because I had enough travel points saved up to book the flight. I wasn't even going to go but after some encouragement from friends to take a break from my awesome-but-absolutely-horridly-stressful-job as a Student Advisor, I went ahead and booked it. Hopefully the music gods will work in my favor!

5. zombie313 avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:08 AM, zombie313 said:

I hope you find a way to make it out or pick up some tickets. FUCKING REFUSED!!!!!

6. Jesse24 avatar

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Jesse24 said:

Good luck I do not know of any contests going on anymore

7. dinadlc3 avatar

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 1:36 PM, dinadlc3 said:

good luck!

8. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 11:55 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

Tickets aren't sold out. There's even one with a payment plan...