1. ross_r avatar

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 8:26 AM, ross_r said:

Great review about Dave.

2. getschmann avatar

On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 7:14 PM, getschmann said:

I wish I could have gone, so jealous. :(

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Mista PP said:

Much love for Dave! Book him for FFF!!!!!!

4. SKANKTANK avatar

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 11:01 AM, SKANKTANK said:

that sucks people were such assholes. what day was this i can't believe i fucking missed that shit!

5. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Pint O'Salsa said:

It got so bad at one point a few people walked out :( I don't think dave could see them though. They were sitting in the nose bleed section and his lights are pretty bright. I too am team kick the drunk obnoxious ass holes out. During the Dia de Los Toadies 2010 edition there was this increda drunk guy. He kept mouthing off and getting grabby with the ladies and trying to hoard the joints that were being passed around (i don't smoke but i still understand that that's not cool). I was at the front by my self (lame friends were too tired to stand up anymore) and he started to pull me around and just being a dick. I'm a whopping 4 ft 10-11 inches and all though I'm not the trimmest lady out there by a looooooooooong shot it's still pretty easy for a huge 6 ft 3 in dude who's a total meat head to toss me around who has additional drunk strength. Luckily the equally huge dudes around me came to my rescue and moved me away from him. I also had a strange encounter with a dude that was on something at the Bright Eyes show during sxsw 2011, he kept trying to crowd surf. I felt it was a little out of place but his constant shouting and general out of place-ness "I'm like 105649846501650146 levels more fucked up than anyone else here" was the most annoying part.

6. Brrrrrent avatar

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Brrrrrent said:

hecklers ruin so much. i don't know if they are trying to be cool or they just suck at life. i also don't like drunks at shows. i go/pay to see a performance, not have it ruined by some obnoxious loser.

wish I could of seen Dave. I'm a fan.

7. slyd avatar

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 11:27 AM, slyd said:

I would really love to see Dave. I hope Austin didn't sully his return to stand up.

8. lessthanamazing avatar

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:58 AM, lessthanamazing said:

Jealous you got to see him! I had to pass on his Dallas show due to low funds....I absolutely hate it when people ruin a show though. Had a similar experience at a Radiohead show this year. The people behind us would not stop talking. Why pay to go to a show just to ruin it? If you just want to talk to your friends, save your money and go to a bar or restaurant...or stay at home.

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Phillip said:

I've always wanted to see Dave live, so I'm definitely jealous. It does sound like the hecklers were more of a problem than usual, however, and that would have royally pissed me off in this case. I really hope that the other cancellation had nothing to do with the Austin show: it would suck if Dave let a couple idiots psyche him out and ruin this tour for him. Would love to see this turn into something bigger, but I know how that's gone in the past.