my other band - Milch de la Máquina
Milch de la Máquina.... hmmm "what does that mean?"
milk of the machine = Milch de la Máquina
hehe we are an all girl noise/experimental/performance art band. We recently drove up to Denver and played this amazing festival called Titwrench (www.titwrench.com). It was great fun... and i plan on putting some of the pics of us performing on my flickr which is on my page. so you can look there if you so choose...
btw those of you who like my picture... my hair is much different now. and i have no septum. i took it out in january. i teach high school so i have to look semi-normal. haha and long hair sucks in the summer. so i have chin-length action happening with my bangs. way off subject.
Milch de la Máquina also got a sweet review in the Huffington Post of all places... our first and only review and it was sweet. If you books bands like us... contact us on our Facebook Page - fan us... and book us! we love travelling and doing shows. Our past sets have included:
1. finger piano, cello, viola and bass - with vocals - noise set
2. keyboards, cello, viola, electronics - and vocals - noise set
3. theremin, cello, clarinet, electronics - and vocals - noise set
4. vibrators, costumes, contact mics - vaudeville noise set
5. megaphones, voices, costumes - performance art/noise set
fuck it i will put pics in my blog... how fancy of me
here is the link to the review on the band too! :)
it goes straight to page 2, so if you want to read about all of the performers go to the first page of the article.