1. Spid3y avatar

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Spid3y said:

Dude, that Crystal Castles show was badass. I had only ever seen them at fests so that was a real treat.

2. byrone avatar

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 2:38 PM, byrone said:

yeah the acl lineup sucked this year, i can't even make an argument for it, and this is my 7th year attending now...

but yeah that metric/polica show looks like the one i'll try to go to friday(mostly for polica), and moon duo/christian bland on saturday.

3. bearTrap avatar

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 1:17 PM, bearTrap said:

dude five hour energy sounds like a good idea... I think i will rely on mushies or something similar to do the trick for me. We made it out to all the nights last year, but i remember being so stupid tired at some of them... Russian Circle in particular.

BASSNECTAR and Devil Makes Three ACL after shows for me....

I forget how much ACL music season sucks me dry... pretty much from here on to November, I think I'm gonna be attending at least one show ever week.

4. ohh_k avatar

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:01 AM, ohh_k said:

That's the spirit everyone! I made it to all the Nites, except Sunday night last year. This year I took the following Monday off so party hardy for me. There is so much good music coming through Austin in the next few months. Seeing Grimes and Dan Deacon in October too and maybe Ty Segall in September, plus FFF and whoever will be playing at the Nites. I'm getting all giddy inside just thinking about it!

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:56 AM, Phillip said:

I've been contemplating dosing it up on energy drinks to make it through the Nites. I'm not sure how that will interact with all the booze I intend to drink during the day, however. I'm also concerned about having a huge crash, but I suppose that I could always sleep in a bit. Since my hotel is so close, I could probably even leave at 11:45 each morning and still make it there on time.

6. SierrainAustin avatar

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 10:51 AM, SierrainAustin said:

Yeah ..... I was SO TIRED last year after a day of festival going and want ed to get out to some night shows so bad but just couldn't do it. This year I'm packing some 5 hour energy! Hopefully that will help!

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Phillip said:

I had major problems dragging my lazy ass to Nites shows last year. This year, I promised that I would be a night owl, come hell or high water. I'm ready to party like my liver is eighteen again!

8. Brrrrrent avatar

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Brrrrrent said:

wish Health was at ACL or FFF. I'm drained after a full day at a festival to make it out that night.