Children under 10 years of age and under will be allowed in free of charge. Children 10 years of age and over will need to purchase a ticket.
  1. Miss Niss avatar

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Miss Niss said:

there are tons of decent lesbians here.
    take heart!

2. Half Holiday avatar

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Half Holiday said:

I'm generally a pretty modest guy, but I'm also fucking awesome!!!!!! You just need to know where to look (in front of computer desks while everyone else is outside enjoying the first day of November).

3. Steven K. avatar

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 12:30 PM, Steven K. said:

San Antonio isn't much better. it's full of kids and adults that act like kids. decent people are few and far between it would seem. then again, I spend more time with my 16yo brother than trying to find decent people so that may have something to do with it. down with d-bags!

4. Bearface avatar

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 2:21 PM, Bearface said:

Plenty of hairy man boys @ Mohawk... just sayin'.

5. m.sparks avatar

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 4:05 AM, m.sparks said:

aw, I thought I was doing well..
    yeah the yuppie influx didn't help the situation.

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 5:55 PM, Mista PP said:

Yeah, good luck on your 'journey'. I met my wife when I started rowing on Lady Bird Lake, and we just celebrated 11 years this weekend. Take heart, it can be done!!!

7. Spid3y avatar

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Spid3y said:

I am decent, but I am also taken. So maybe it is no decent single men?

8. Swee avatar

On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 6:38 AM, Swee said:

If Austin is the first place you have lived in USA, you're just reacting to the naturally high D-bag count at a national level. Austin actually has a fairly high proportion of "decent" people compared to other places. But no matter how cool Austin is/was/gets, it is part of USA (and Texas for that matter!) so ignorance, entitlement, and douchery run high.

Think about where you just left, how many British men are pie eating, lager spilling ball bags. Think of Austin as somewhere like Brighton or Oxford - where it seems when someone tells you about it, but you get there and there are many many many cocktards just like anywhere else, but after you spend some time you decide there are slightly fewer cocktards by % than other places.

9. Henry Chinaski avatar

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 6:09 PM, Henry Chinaski said:

if it appears that not only romanticism and gallantry are dead, but basic human decency and mutual respect as well, it is because you are correct in assuming most of my gender (male) are used by-products of feminine hygiene, but only because this is the way it is for all agglomerations of people.

i'd maintain the slog through the chaff is what makes it all the more interesting, this struggle to find a mate, but as i can only imagine empathizing with the the day-to-day sexism to which women are subjected, perhaps you would have a different viewpoint.

but is that sexist in of itself? to consider women as frail, permeable, "weaker"? what happened to the New Feminism?

i'll have to ask my women's studies major friend.

10. nowayjose avatar

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 8:58 AM, nowayjose said:

haha where are they then