1. no ashley is avatar

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 12:57 PM, no ashley is said:

they made the shuttle seem appealing. a big LOL to walking, though, so that's definitely my option.

2. lifeonadklein avatar

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 12:25 PM, lifeonadklein said:

The shuttle's not that bad, just getting the times down is annoying.

3. getschmann avatar

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 5:39 PM, getschmann said:

take the bus! i'm taking it from my place to the fest and the route im taking from zilker to auditorium shores only takes 10 mins and the bus comes pretty frequently.

4. Cassie avatar

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 1:16 PM, Cassie said:

You're telling me! I have a 2 year old that I was going to try to leave at a daycare for a few hours to get in on some moshpit action, and now they're telling me it'll take me a bunch of time to get to my car? I guess you'll be seeing my 2 year old at the fest!

5. byrone avatar

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 9:14 AM, byrone said:

belated happy birthday wishes! hope it was awesome.

6. cheezyball avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 8:55 PM, cheezyball said:

thats a good deal then.

7. dinadlc3 avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 7:49 PM, dinadlc3 said:

happy birthday!
    we bought our daughter & her boyfriend tickets and told them they had to shuttle us back and forth in exchange. :D

8. cheezyball avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 1:40 PM, cheezyball said:

i just live south of ben white... but im prolly gonna catch a ride with someone but take my bike with me so i can get up close and zoom around easy from there.

9. Ayana avatar

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 11:22 AM, Ayana said:

Happy birthday! I'm dying to get a keurig. Maybe for Christmas.

I'm (impatiently) waiting on set times also. Hopefully they'll give us something this week. The festival is like right around the corner.