1. Jesse24 avatar

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Jesse24 said:

Yeah there is a lot of musical tolerance well unless your name is Glenn and you used to sing in the Misfits..

2. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:49 PM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

One of my favorite things about funfunfunfest is the wide variety of supporters from so many different walks of life. I remember at the second fun fest I was so enthralled in people watching, especially the black stage kids because there seemed to be more punk then that the past couple of years. No one really has any problems with one another either, which is cool. Everyone seems to respect everyone else's musical and entertainment choices, even if they strongly dislike a certain genre or artist.

3. Jesse24 avatar

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Jesse24 said:

Hahah as I said music lovers everywhere!

4. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 12:07 PM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

According to the Transmission Entertainment website:

"Fun Fun Fun Fest has grown every year since its inception, focusing primarily on new music discovery, underground acts, and throwback favorites in a wide range of tastes and genres, including indie, hip hop, folk, comedy, punk, metal, and more. Ticket sale reports from 2011 confirm that 2011 was the biggest year ever, drawing 45% of attendees from Austin, 41% from Texas, 13% from the U.S. outside of Texas, and 1% from other countries."

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:38 AM, Phillip said:

I agree with Jesse's post. FFF appeals to music lovers that have a wide range of tastes, even more so than most other fests. One thing I've noticed over the years is that FFF tends to focus on '90s acts more than '80s acts for their reunions, heritage bands, etc..., unlike fests like Coachella which tend to focus on the '80s for their similar bookings. FFF attendees are also all about extreme partying, hence the addition of the Nites shows so that we can keep the party going into the wee hours. Good luck on your paper!

6. Jesse24 avatar

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Jesse24 said:

Real music lovers - not just the mainstream stuff but the people who's favorite songs are usually deep album cuts and things like that.

7. bearTrap avatar

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 11:27 AM, bearTrap said:

There are too many types of people at FFF to classify them! ha I could fairly be called a hippy... and I don't know if there is a lot of my kind at the fest.... Too many randos to say!!