1. Greg(ctrl) avatar

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 11:34 AM, Greg(ctrl) said:

Mista PP - Yes the P-I-P's did go up this year, although much cheaper than pretty much any other fest's similar offering (and in most cases you get far less). The idea is offering the same thing each year is lazy, making it better costs money... so FFF is gonna make it better.

As far as the Single & 3 Day Tickets, these prices include all taxes, shipping, and fees so it actually is pretty much the same price as the last couple years, FFF is just being upfront about the out the door price from the get go.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Phillip said:

I've also grown quite attached to the PIP viewing areas over the last two years. Plus, to be honest, there's something totally cool about being "special," even if it's only for three days. There's also the question of swag: I use my backpack from last year every day, so I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of that. Price increases are always a bummer, though.

3. lessthanamazing avatar

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:33 AM, lessthanamazing said:

Yowza.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:31 AM, inkboy200x said:

PIP is still worth it in my opinion. Don't have to wait in line forever for a drink, plus you have an unlimited supply. But i am bummed that the price went up so much.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:03 AM, Phillip said:

I've gone PIP the last two years and prices have definitely been steadily rising. It was, indeed, 270.00 last year, so 340.00 is quite the increase in price. Since I pretty much live off of beer for those three days, I think PIP is still the best option for me: at the new price, I would need to drink 33 beers over the weekend in order to make it pay off (not counting the free food and swag, so maybe 30 beers). That's still only 10 beers a day and I'm pretty sure I put that away by late afternoon anyway.

My biggest fear is that. since the price is going up so much, they won't be offering "PIP for Points" in the Store: that would majorly screw up my plans.

6. SierrainAustin avatar

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 8:27 AM, SierrainAustin said:

I was just thinking the same thing ..... I think PIP was like 270.00 last year I didn't do it because it was my first FFF fest and I didn;t know what it was all about really. I had planned on going PIP this year, but I didn't plan on paying 340.00 for it. Wonder if they are including more with the tickets this yer than last year??