Children under 10 years of age and under will be allowed in free of charge. Children 10 years of age and over will need to purchase a ticket.
  1. natador avatar

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:45 PM, natador said:

GO SEE THEM THE WEEKEND BEFORE AT VOODOO. I'm totally double teaming it up. Major Lazer two weekends in a row? Yes please. In addition to X and Odd Future.

2. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 9:58 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

p.s. - I'm totally digging your smug looking frankenstein image.

3. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 9:09 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Obviously, I didn't do any research on this and all I can say is...WOAH. Pearl Jam, seriously?! I'm with Mandy...what is this world coming to? Bizarre. Now, the Damned is a band I have wanted to cross off the concert bucket list for a LONG time. A DAMNED good replacement, if you ask me. ;)

4. MandyStroyer avatar

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 8:41 PM, MandyStroyer said:

I just realized this too & had a little bit of a break down. I'm so incredibly disappointed. Something ALWAYS happens to screw it up when I think I'm going to get to see them. I've been SOOOOO stoked for this since that first leak. :-(

5. Brrrrrent avatar

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 8:15 PM, Brrrrrent said:

X isn't there because they got booked on Pearl Jam's Brazil tour. They will be in Brazil the weekend of Fun Fun Fun Fest.. SAD FACE!

The Damned replaced them. I like The Damned, but maybe would of rather see X.

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Mista PP said:

I'm disappointed this change hasn't been officially acknowledged by the FFF folks (or, if it has, I've missed it).

7. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 8:04 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

I'm thinking it's because Exene's health is still not in order. I had posted before that I would be super surprised to see them make it. She just cancelled her solo tour due to her struggles with MS. She thought could make it but it proved to be too much. I've seen them twice before, so I'm not devastated.

8. andrea avatar

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 7:40 PM, andrea said:

it's bound to happen, it always does! they were trying to be sneaky and not mention it

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Mista PP said:

Indeed!

Yeah, I wonder if they are the new 'Flipper', who, IIRC, was on the initial line up for 2 back-to-back FFFs only to, in *both* cases, get dropped from the line up before the fest. Bah!

10. Listenyoungman avatar

On Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Listenyoungman said:

Agreed, X was on my top must sees...wonder if they were left off today in error. If so, please fix this