1. saritadelight avatar

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 4:20 PM, saritadelight said:

5 more months!

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 12:07 PM, Mista PP said:

I know where you're coming from, RwC. And I, too, don't really care where we meet up, I just wanna hang with the FFF homies before the fest! :)

@BB: P. Terry's is, indeed burgers and fries and the like (they are tasty), all seating there is picnic tables outdoors. I haven't been to Jo's, but I hear they have good coffee (and it looks like the offer sammiches and baked goods!).

RwC mentioned Austin Java on Barton Springs, which I haven't been to that specific location, but it's not too far from the fest and they serve breakfast all day!

Man, it's hot outside... :(

3. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 11:32 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

sorry my first comment sounded all bitchy, that day was brutal. It's true that i didn't like the tacos, but I'd eat wherever with you fine people.

4. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:18 AM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

@Inky: Buwhaha! You're hilarious. It makes sense. You need the bread to soak up all the alcohol.

Anyone have any experience with these places?:
    P. Terry's Burger Stand
    They don't open until 11am.

Jo's Coffee

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 8:38 AM, inkboy200x said:

woot! I'm down for whatever place you guys pick for the meetup. I don't mind the walkin', not like we won't do any of that at the fest lol. But I do know where i'm going after the fest if im up and drunk at 2 in the morning... Whataburger! Seriously, pancakes are so awesome when you are trashed!

6. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 8:23 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I, for one, will absolutely NOT eat at that same taco shack. Those tacos were fucking disgusting. Sorry, not trying to be rude if you work there or love that place or whatevs, but seriously, nasty. I've had better tacos from a truck.

Buuuut yes we definitely should have another meet up eat up this year. I think that austin java on barton springs would be a good place or hmm...too bad it wouldn't be later we could go to fucking hooters. mmm wings and boobs.

and I was also thinking that we should also have a big ol smoke sesh and pass the peace pipe for good vibes and y'know, stuff, or whatever

7. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 6:26 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Can't fault you fer planning ahead, Mista PP! If it's the same walking distance, the Taco Shack would work great. Tacos are always great pre-drink food. Always open for suggestions. 5 more months! Squee!!