1. saritadelight avatar

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:29 PM, saritadelight said:

Maybe this year they will pay us a visit

2. saritadelight avatar

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 12:28 PM, saritadelight said:

I missed them! I wish I could have gone :( they failed me at FFF but descendants rocked my socks off

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 10:35 AM, Mista PP said:

Thanks for the video link, Bonnie! To Inkboy's point, that *is* cool that parents are getting their kids into Devo! :)

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 7:49 AM, inkboy200x said:

LOL @ grumpy 40-50 somethings. I mean there were some at the austin show but they weren't complaining (that i know of). It was a pretty diverse age crowd, which is always cool. It's awesome to know parents get their kids into Devo!

5. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 6:05 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Sorry, copy and paste. I suck at code.

6. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 6:04 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

We got front row! You can see the video, here:
    Whip It! DALLAS< TX

He literally broke his momma's back! All 55lbs of kid. ;)
    It was our third time seeing them live and it will NEVER get old. My son got on the list and had a blast. I think that;s evident in the video. The only downside was dealing with a bunch of grumpy 40-50 somethings.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 9:43 AM, Mista PP said:

Dude, cool video!!! Thanks for sharing that!!! :)

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 7:42 AM, inkboy200x said:

lammeeeee that html link i made in the last post failed. Guess just copy and paste this

It's pretty decent video considering it was shot on iphone

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 3:11 PM, inkboy200x said:

YEAAHHHHH!!! It was everything i expected and more! They sound great live. We were pretty close at first, i was kinda disappointed at myself for not getting there early enough to be front row. We got pushed back a little bit because some drunk hipsters started moving forward. One dood even wanted to start a mosh pit lol! I ended up bumping energy domes with that dood. Anyways lots of fun, crowd was awesome, devo blew my mind. Oh my wife got some video footage on her iphone heres a link and she has more on her profile

Devo at ACL Live Jocko Homo