1. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 7:50 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Happy to see all the good coming to you, sweet lady! Hope you manage to squeeze in a few happy dances, every day.

2. Jesse24 avatar

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 10:25 PM, Jesse24 said:

Congrats and more power to your friend as I have been in remission for one year and 1 month already so I know how that can be a burden on the person as well as the friends and family

3. bearTrap avatar

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:12 PM, bearTrap said:

Glad to hear things are going great!!! Yay new jobs! I need one too! lol I am going to the water olympics.... such a great event. And sounds like they are doing it up this year! Hope to see you sunday

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Mista PP said:

You go, girl!!! And high fives for your friend (shout out to MD Anderson, they are AMAZING!!!!).

5. slyd avatar

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 9:23 AM, slyd said:

That's great news Courtney! I'm glad everything is working out for you. Job hunting takes so much out of a person. The interviews and rejections get really old after awhile.

6. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:57 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I was on the street team but had to quit because my schedule living in marble falls didn't coincide with when they needed help, but now that I'm back in austin I could totally do it...probably...I wanted to go to the water olympics but I have to work but byron will be there

also congrats on the job...now we need to celebrate!

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 8:42 AM, Phillip said:

What a great bunch of news, Courtney! Congratulations on getting the new job...that's awesome! My best friend was out of work for three months and just found a job three weeks ago...he's about as happy as you sound, too. It's also wonderful news about your friend!