1. evol al avatar

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 8:10 AM, evol al said:

I been a fan of danzig since six grade,,misfits of course and samhain then danzig,,I'm 38 now,,been to alot danzig shows. And misfits reuinon,,over here in s.a at grams,,I missed the November to dismember,,god I regret it,,truely greatfull you guys came this way!! Hell yea!! I got married in o9 on Halloween,,my wife wen and I first anniversary black tour back stage oct,,28:: our second anniversary gift was this year legacy!! Hell of a show,,I bought two tz,,but thank you coming this way!! How about one more reunion? !! A fiend for life,,what went down,,went down,,no complaints on my part,, thanx,again,!! Danzig how san Antonio!!

2. evol al avatar

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 7:58 AM, evol al said:

It was,, one hell of a show,,a true die hard fan!! Of the fits,,samhain,,danzig,,greatfull,,hell of a greatfull,,it was me and wife wen,,anniversary gift,,we got married on Halloween last year and our anniversary gift was black tour Oct 28 s.a Texas backstage,,saw the misfits reunion in s.a,,thank you ffff,,and of cousrse danzig!! What ever went down,,went down,,danzig if ya read this how about one more reunion!! True fiend till the end!! Again thank you !! Come to s.a Texas again!!

3. TXRN13 avatar

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 3:39 AM, TXRN13 said:

I spoke to FFF staff after the show. Danzig apparently took too long with soundcheck and city rule says outdoor shows MUST end by set time. Now Danzig has been doing this going on 30+ yrs. should know this stuff by now. He's a pro right? Set your gear up and PLAY!  I drove like Hell for 5 hrs ONLY for this show and Glen Diva pulls this "rules don't apply to me" BS. Respect the fans Glen. I've  Seen you and MISFITS at the Austin Ritz in 1982 so I'm a longtime fan. Play another show out of respect for your fans. I know I've earned it. BTW, Danzig really played and sounded awesome. Way better than the other shows I seen on YouTube. Do it again Glen. For Austin. Respect goes both ways.

4. TXRN13 avatar

On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 3:20 AM, TXRN13 said:

Also saw Danzig in 88 San Antonio. Met him on his tour bus afternoon before the show. I reminded him of show he played with MISFITS at the Austin Ritz Theatre 1982 and how that was THE Loudest live show I've ever been to! He remembered and he laughed! No lie, Danzig, Doyle, Jerry and Robo was the first punk/metal band I can say that for me had the "thrash" sound full on. Changed my whole view of what R&R could (and would) sound like. Really disappointed in Danzig inability to play within time limit at FFFFest, being that he is a veteran of 30+ yrs on the road he shouldamade more effort to do a complete show for us old-school fans that drove 300 miles just to see his show. Hope he makes up for it by playing Austin again with the SAMHAIN & MISFITS setlist. I just turned 50 and this is a real nice nostalgia show. Coulda been better with a completed show. Danzig are ya listening?

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Mista PP said:

That's an AWESOME show story!!!

Like ScumbagSean, I saw Danzig at the last FFF fest he played. I am STOKED to hear some SAMHAIN and MISFITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, most awesome pic of Danzig (his response about it is really good, too):

6. malicious misery avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 11:33 AM, malicious misery said:

was an awesome show, i will not lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ive seen Danzig a bunch thru out the years... this one by far one my favorite show ever. I think we were lucky it was an all ages show!

7. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Scumbag Sean said:

Last fun fest performance he did was the last time I saw him. Never have been a fan of his solo career, but I've been listening to the misfits and samhain since I was probably 13. SO STOKED.

8. natalia666 avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 11:19 AM, natalia666 said:

so jelly.

9. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Pint O'Salsa said:

not gonna lie pretty jealous right now. Awesome story though!