1. SKANKTANK avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:31 PM, SKANKTANK said:

sweet flyer

3. ross_r avatar

On Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 7:34 PM, ross_r said:

Cool flyer link

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 6:31 AM, Mista PP said:

As a father, I salute and 100% completely-agree with that stance. Tell them they need to do well in summer school so their fans can get the EP!!! :)

5. MandyStroyer avatar

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 2:17 PM, MandyStroyer said:

Hahahaha! Groinman... I'm surprised they, themselves, have not come up with that one yet.

So.... late last year they went into the studio & recorded an AWESOME ep, had it mastered &.... well... now it's just sitting there waiting to be pressed. Why is it waiting? Because the two younger members (Sebastian & my ex's son, Isaac) fucked up in school that semester. Then fucked up again this semester. Now they're in summer school. And they're manager (Isaac's step-dad), the other mom & myself all agreed not to allow the release until they pull their shit together. But.... I'm pretty sure it's gonna come together pretty soon.

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Mista PP said:

Bah, I meant to say Growingman! At least I didn't say Groinman, *that* would've been embarrassing... D:

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Mista PP said:

Very cool, sounds like a fun show (ex-finace excluded, of course)! Folks, you can check out 3 songs of Growinman's via Bandcamp: http://growingman.bandcamp.com/

Say, MS, did they (GM) press a 7"? Is it out somewhere I could pick one up? High energy, I bet they put on a fun set!

8. MandyStroyer avatar

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 1:01 PM, MandyStroyer said:

Hmmm.... I tried to post the show flyer in that blog, but it's not showing up. You can see it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7225930@N02/7388746904/