1. xXLaughingasXx avatar

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 10:22 PM, xXLaughingasXx said:

I can't wait!!!

2. xXLaughingasXx avatar

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 10:21 PM, xXLaughingasXx said:

I think I'll give the mechanical bull a try as well. Lol.

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 7:25 AM, inkboy200x said:

you discovered this fest at a good time, this year is going to be awesome! I can't wait to see Municipal Waste, Devo, Yelle, Suicidal and more! Oh and i think this year i may take a crack at the mechanical bull.

4. xXLaughingasXx avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM, xXLaughingasXx said:

I can't wait man! I already asked for Monday off!!! I got it! I'll only be able to do the weekend, but it's better than no go, now I just need to save up enough $ for this. I can't miss it. Suicidal? GWAR? Municipal Waste? The Casualties? and many more! if I get the chance to meet them, any of them, more than make my weekend. Best weekend of my life! Lol.

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 9:01 AM, Mista PP said:

Municipal Waste played FFF in 2008, IIRC. Yeah, they have a lot of cool bands and some other "activities" (they've had a half-pipe you can skate and a mechanical bull, in the past), plus food and merch from good/cool local places. The festival is REALLY easy to move around to see different stages, it's very cool. As Mandy pointed out, they haven't done any formal "meet the band/artist" stuff, but I've randomly run into artists walking around the festival (like my avatar pic of me with Death last year!). Hope you can make it, man!!!

6. xXLaughingasXx avatar

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 9:26 PM, xXLaughingasXx said:

I am sooooo gonna try. I'm gonna try to save enough $ for this fest and trip. I was gonna go see The Casualties and GWAR, well try to, in Az, I'd rather go to FFF, it seems like fun, and from what I have read from yall so far, It's gonna be the best show I'll be going to!!! Wow! haircuts even! Crazy, I LOVE IT! Lol, I'll even get to meet people, like more punks, metalheads, rivet heads, all that, cuz here, I listen to and give anything a try, but all you see and hear here is RAP (I prefer Hip Hop, Old Skool) Pop, Country, and Mexican music (Cumbias are all I really listen to mexican). It sucks, that's why I miss Tx. :(

7. MandyStroyer avatar

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 3:32 PM, MandyStroyer said:

It's not unheard of to get to meet the artists. They don't really have anything special set up for that, but I've met plenty there & know others who have too. There's all sorts of different vendors from food to clothes & even haircuts available at the fest. It's tons of fun! I've been finding a way to afford it every year since the first one. If you can manage to swing it, I highly recommend it! You won't be sorry.

8. xXLaughingasXx avatar

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 12:44 PM, xXLaughingasXx said:

Yeah, cuz I didn't know about it ?,'????I only found out because I've been wanting to see Municipal Waste, and figured just for the hell of it to look. I'm so glad I did!!! ??? ??? Now, I just hope I get to go, I'm low on $, and have to drive from New Mexico, and get a room. I know I'm gonna want to buy stuff there. Do you get to meet the artists as well? ?(???*)Hope!! or just see them?

9. xXLaughingasXx avatar

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 12:36 PM, xXLaughingasXx said:

By the list of artists that are gonna be there, it seems like it's gonna be, it will be the best show I go to, ever!! or the 400,000 tons of metal cruise (Wish for it next year I wanna GO!). What else do they have besides the artists playing, and some of the stuff like wrestling and the air sex thing? I really hope I get to go, I'm so low on $, and I have to drive from New Mexico to get there. I'm crossing my fingers, I was gonna see The Casualties and GWAR, but I'd so rather go to this one, and they're gonna be there to.

10. peszcandy avatar

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 12:04 PM, peszcandy said:

What makes this festival great is that nobody knows about it. Well at least not 100,000 hipsters.