1. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 6:31 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I spent 2k points last year to sit on stage for a whole set, not two songs. 7k seems ridiculous to me for just two songs. Besides that, this the ushering to and from the stage is such a cluster fuck, you'll miss the set before you want to see that band and then probably a good portion of that set moving around from side stage and then trying to shuffle into the crowd to see the rest of the set. I know another guy on here got king of the black stage the year before last and but I'm not sure on the deets of what he got to do. Idk, I hope they release some more stuff, but I'll probably just save my points for next year (when they'll undoubtedly raise the requirements again)

2. hateyouhumans avatar

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 1:26 AM, hateyouhumans said:

looking forward to something interesting, or bloggin' my ass off til next year...

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 10:16 PM, Phillip said:

I definitely have the points to spend but, so far, nothing to spend them on!

4. Jesse24 avatar

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:57 PM, Jesse24 said:

Yeah and with the restrictions it does not seem worth it

5. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:26 PM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

It sounds cool and all, but blowing 7,000 points on just two songs at the side stage doesn't sound very King of the Stage-y to me. I would rather use all those points on some cool swag from the points store and park at the front of the stage - for free.

6. Jesse24 avatar

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 9:24 PM, Jesse24 said:

2389 as of this post but I do not have a lot of shit to post about that would interest others