1. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

Sorry about that, I had to go back and change the privacy settings for that video. It is now set to public for all the world to see: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1150119853619
    Make sure to see it in high quality, Facebook defaults to crappy quality.

2. ladymcgrady avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:40 PM, ladymcgrady said:

Tetsujin 28-go-it won't let me see the page :(

3. ladymcgrady avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:35 PM, ladymcgrady said:

Tetsujin 28-go-it won't let me see the page :(

4. ladymcgrady avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM, ladymcgrady said:

Phillip-oh, hell yeah.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Phillip said:

Black Moth Super Rainbow just confirmed an aftershow at Mohawks on November 3rd. I'm keeping my fingers and eyes crossed that The Octopus Project also plays that bill.

6. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

I almost forgot to mention it, but this incredible performance ends with a theremin on fire.

7. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

I was fortunate enough to see Octopus Project open for Man or Astroman? during SXSW 2010. The highlight of the show was seeing Yvonne Lambert join Coco the Electronic Monkey Wizard on stage for a theremin-off. Here is a link to the video on my Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1150119853619&set=t.1846303915&type=3

8. ladymcgrady avatar

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 3:23 PM, ladymcgrady said:

bearTrap-grrrrl. you're gonna love em.
    Phillip-dude, for sure. that would be so fantastic.

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Phillip said:

They're definitely on my "must-see" list! Hopefully, they'll do something with Black Moth Super Rainbow, too.

10. bearTrap avatar

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 1:37 PM, bearTrap said:

Yeah im super stoked to see them. Never seen em live. But have heard really awesome things