1. SierrainAustin avatar

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM, SierrainAustin said:

I'm so excited to see them again! I saw them in March but there was an electrical issue with the venue, the breaker kept tripping and cutting the power out. What I did get to hear was amazing!

2. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 7:59 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Great musicians and people! So sweet. We ran into them at last year's fest wandering the grounds. They were surprised that we noticed them. Got to catch them when they opened for DEVO. Great show!

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 6:29 AM, Mista PP said:

BMSR NITES show at Mohawk?!?!?! AWESOME!!!! Thanks, Phillip!

Also, I'd love to catch OP sometime...

4. ladymcgrady avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 8:30 PM, ladymcgrady said:

Tetsujin 28-go-ah! so rad.

5. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

Sorry about that, I had to go back and change the privacy settings for that video. It is now set to public for all the world to see: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1150119853619
    Make sure to see it in high quality, Facebook defaults to crappy quality.

6. ladymcgrady avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:40 PM, ladymcgrady said:

Tetsujin 28-go-it won't let me see the page :(

7. ladymcgrady avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:35 PM, ladymcgrady said:

Tetsujin 28-go-it won't let me see the page :(

8. ladymcgrady avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 1:33 PM, ladymcgrady said:

Phillip-oh, hell yeah.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Phillip said:

Black Moth Super Rainbow just confirmed an aftershow at Mohawks on November 3rd. I'm keeping my fingers and eyes crossed that The Octopus Project also plays that bill.

10. Tetsujin 28-go avatar

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Tetsujin 28-go said:

I almost forgot to mention it, but this incredible performance ends with a theremin on fire.