1. Ayana avatar

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 8:13 AM, Ayana said:

Thanks for reply, guys! I think I was expecting an e-mail or notification at the top when someone replied, so I didn't know anything was in here.

Brittany... I'm going alone also. A friend of mine actually e-mailed me about it, but now she won't commit to going. I kinda felt like I was gonna miss out on a good time if I waited on her decision and I wasn't willing to do that.

From reading everyone's blogs it seems like I made the right decision.

2. Listenyoungman avatar

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Listenyoungman said:

I agree with Inkboy (per usual) this is THE festival to attend. If I had to describe last year in one word it would be "Memorable" The dude from Monotonix jumping off a 20FT rockwall, Descendents, motorized wheelchair in the pit for Bronx, jaw dropping booty bouncing with Big Freedia, and I could go on...bottom line: good decision and welcome aboard

3. BrittanyBeauty avatar

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 12:33 PM, BrittanyBeauty said:

It's going to be my first time also i'm going alone :(

4. lessthanamazing avatar

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 6:44 PM, lessthanamazing said:

My first time too. Can. Not. Wait.

5. SKANKTANK avatar

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 3:58 PM, SKANKTANK said:

welcome!

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 11:15 AM, inkboy200x said:

you are going to love this fest! So many good artists every year that you end up running from stage to stage just to watch as many of them as you can. Although i will probably spend most of my time at the black stage, i can't wait for the schedule to come out so i can see how much running around i am going to do. Good times and good music will be had. Enjoy yer first FFF fest!