1. saritadelight avatar

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 5:39 PM, saritadelight said:

so hard to manage time and choose

2. slyd avatar

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 12:54 PM, slyd said:

Friday is my only east pick day. Everything else is a real bitch!

3. jlowe avatar

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 12:40 PM, jlowe said:

Saturday: definitely make sure you get there in time for Trash Talk! My other big conflict is Tinariwen, Paint it Black, and Radio Dept. Depending on the stagger, I'll try and catch parts of all three South-by style.
    I did just notice a couple of nice gaps in the schedule to grab a seat and some shade and down a few PIP Heinekens without feeling guilty.

4. jlowe avatar

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 12:30 PM, jlowe said:

Yep, even Heineken can drown sorrows.
    As long as you guys make sure that bands stick to the schedule, as in not starting early, it's not a problem! I missed the first 2-3 songs of MCD a few years ago because they started early, while I was at the blue stage. Oddly, both MCD and Diplo are playing again (but not the same day).

5. lessthanamazing avatar

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 12:27 PM, lessthanamazing said:

Saturday is easily the toughest decision day for me also. WHAT DO I DO

6. Greg(ctrl) avatar

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Greg(ctrl) said:

There is a whole lotta awesome, it's inevitable that tough choices are going to have to be made, regrets are going to plague many FFFers, Luckily beer drowns all sorrows.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 11:57 AM, inkboy200x said:

well when they release the actual set times, you should easily pick Negative Approach over anyone else in that same timeslot :p

8. jlowe avatar

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 11:43 AM, jlowe said:

Thanks Greg!
    Just so you know, it was only a friendly complaint, reflecting the fact that FFF has so much awesome! For comparison, I have a 1-day ticket for ACL just so I can see Stevie Wonder, and I not only have no conflicts but there's also some gaps in the early evening.

9. Greg(ctrl) avatar

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 11:25 AM, Greg(ctrl) said:

The grid doesn't represent the actual set times just order & day, the set times will be released a little closer to the fest.