On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 7:25 AM, inkboy200x said:

awesome! thanks crystalpistol i'll be checking that site out

2. crystalpistol avatar

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 4:50 PM, crystalpistol said:

go to zennioptical.com. you have to have your glasses measurements (arm length ect), your pupillary distance (which they can measure for free at the eye dr) and your prescription. if you need prescription ones that is the best place. frames start at $8 and even if you're blind then a pair will only cost you about $55 after shipping. sweet!

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 11:43 AM, inkboy200x said:

i'm sure you do rachel. I'm jelly of your (or anyones) perfect vision. Even if i had perfect vision i think i would still wear some non prescription glasses just for style and as an attempt to make myself look smarter, lol.

4. rachelrachellehcarlehcar avatar

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 10:48 AM, rachelrachellehcarlehcar said:

I know nothing about glasses. I have perfect vision. But I look super cute in glasses.

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 9:05 AM, inkboy200x said:

Yea i work in downtown midland but i haven't been able to find anything i like in the vintage shops. I was thinking of ordering online but i'm kind of hesitant with that since i can't really try on the frames to see if it suits my giant melon head lol.

6. discfrog avatar

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 8:41 AM, discfrog said:

I know there are some really cool vintage shops in Midland that might have some cool frames, There is the one huge store downtown area! I got a really cool Helmet for my future Moped there. I would say go vintage! Maybe some cool Old School Gene Hackman frames!