1. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Scumbag Sean said:

just look for the tall dude in the trilby! i wont be sportin it tongiht but will all weekend!

2. AngieSinister avatar

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 1:20 AM, AngieSinister said:

man, i wish i could make toxic too

3. MandyStroyer avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 8:38 PM, MandyStroyer said:

I'm at work til 4:45 tomorrow, then school til 9:30........... then I'm free until I go back to school at 5:00 on Monday!!! Thinking about hitting up some of the shows tomorrow night, but not sure yet. May opt to stay in & get some rest before the real fun begins!

Looking forward to seeing you ALL!!!

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 6:02 PM, Mista PP said:

Cool! See y'all soon!!!!!! :)

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:51 PM, inkboy200x said:

haha yea i'll look out for ya sean and toni. Bonnie you are too sweeeet :) Day is almost over, hasn't been so bad!

6. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:12 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Also, I'd like to comment on how bad-ass Inky and his wife are. Do yourself a favor and make friends with these people.

7. BtotheILL avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:58 AM, BtotheILL said:

Hang in there! I'm in the same boat. With each passing hour, I'm mentally more and more already on vacation.

8. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

You're a winner! You can do it!

9. tonignosis avatar

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 10:39 AM, tonignosis said:

I work til 4 tomorrow, then band practice, then I'll be heading downtown for Toxic Holocaust as well! I'll probably be wearing my Razorblade Dolls shirt which says "Run Mother Fucker" on the back of it, so I'll look out for you guys!

10. slyd avatar