On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 12:26 PM, inkboy200x said:

@ listenyoungman yea you have to upgrade your fun1 to get the third day, which i guess is kinda lame but doesn't bother me at all so long as it is still a discount.

2. Listenyoungman avatar

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Listenyoungman said:

So we will not have to upgrade Fun1 to attend all three days?

3. Steven K. avatar

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:51 PM, Steven K. said:

I don't blame you. I'm only in San Antonio but I've had those drives back that completely sucked (I left all my energy at the Fest). I'll certainly be flying my sister out from Vegas to attend this year. I bring someone new every year :D

4. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 6:23 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

I"ll have a few seats available to carpool from Dallas. If you're interested, just message me. I'm friendly and am pretty sure quite a few peeps would vouch for me from here.

5. Stay Crassy avatar

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Stay Crassy said:

Hm, I'm considering a flight now. I live a similar driving distance from Austin. We'll see how the money-saving goes! This is going to be gooooood. Good luck and see you at FFF--one way or another! :)

6. slyd avatar

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 2:41 PM, slyd said:

the scourge of west texas

7. courtney cutthroat avatar

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 1:41 PM, courtney cutthroat said:

where do ya live that you have a five and a half hour drive?! dang, lamesville. and i'm definitely hoping for more acts, not another weird al!

8. slyd avatar

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:06 PM, slyd said:

I have a similar drive but have taken off the Friday and Monday so hopefully I will be ready to take in all three days.

9. byrone avatar

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:37 AM, byrone said:

this is the best.

10. tonignosis avatar

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:25 AM, tonignosis said:

I'm glad there's been a third day added......I'm not glad that we're going through the same shit of having to upgrade our tickets again. Graham and all the others I've talked to assure me, however, that this year will be bigger than any of the other years, so there's that.