1. cheezyball avatar

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 8:18 AM, cheezyball said:

in high school..i knew a guy that got stopped by a cop for riding his bike too fast in a school zone..

2. imzeke avatar

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 3:49 PM, imzeke said:

Yeahh thats if you are noticeably fucked hahah! I'm sure everything will be cool, besides isn't there a trail along the river??

3. char avatar

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 9:31 AM, char said:

I cant find any specific information on a law not making illegal to drink and ride, but i have heard stories from friends of friends. Like cheezy said, if a cop stops you he'll most likely get you for a PI charge. I dunno though.

4. cheezyball avatar

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 8:40 AM, cheezyball said:

woooops.. yes. i wrote that backwards.

5. lessthanamazing avatar

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 7:34 AM, lessthanamazing said:

cheezy, did you mean being on a *bicycle* keeps you from killing someone else? Because drunk drivers in cars have killed plenty of people. Riding a bike drunk is much less harmful to the general public. I'm not sure about the legality of it, but it has to be better than getting a DUI/DWI. I'm definitely against driving a car drunk. I'll be doing a lot of drunk walking/drunk bus riding. Hope you stay safe and have a great time.

6. cheezyball avatar

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 10:09 PM, cheezyball said:

you can still get picked up for public intoxication. being in a car just keeps you from killing someone else... unless..that someone tries to avoid you and dies in the process..

7. BtotheILL avatar

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 9:57 PM, BtotheILL said:

"Look, man, if there's one thing I know, it's how to drive while I'm stoned. It's like you know your perspective's fucked so you just let your hands work the controls as if you were straight."

-Zeks, Heavy Metal (1981)