1. ducttapeavenger avatar

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 12:53 AM, ducttapeavenger said:

I have from a slightly reputable source that a certain Costello my be there.........................

you know... the guy that's friends with Abbot

2. bearTrap avatar

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 5:42 PM, bearTrap said:

so more leaks tuesday night, full line up on thursday. hopefully they will announce the lineup at bingo on wednesday night

3. bearTrap avatar

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 5:42 PM, bearTrap said:

4. dawna avatar

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:49 AM, dawna said:

Tomahawk, really? I saw them years ago with TOOL.
    I was disappointed to have The Radio Dept. cancel last year. When are the next set of tickets out? The page says coming in July.
    I usually get mine right after the festival, but have been lacking to pay attention or somewhat broke.
    I read a week and the line up will be out?

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 7:38 AM, Mista PP said:

Yeah, X was an official leak last year, but then decided to make more money by touring South America with Peral Jam, IIRC, so they didn't end up playing FFF. But usually the official leaks make it to the fest. :)

6. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

Hang tight. The full lineup will be dropped, SOON!

7. bearTrap avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 4:21 PM, bearTrap said:

owwwowww

8. Jesse24 avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Jesse24 said:

TOMAHAWK will be there too

9. dawna avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:58 PM, dawna said:

All three sound awesome, FFF Fest never ceases to amaze me each year. I don't want any cancellations though!!

10. dawna avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 1:56 PM, dawna said:

Thank you Phillip for confirming the rumor. I saw then recently at Houston Summer Fest.