1. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Pint O'Salsa said:

just wanna say go ffffboard! Y'all called this shit! Byrone I'm keeping my fingers crossed extra tight for the Sugarcubes, if I can find yet another way to get more Bjork in my life I'm happy.

2. AlexTheKing avatar

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 4:50 AM, AlexTheKing said:

At the Drive In or Fugazi!

3. hubbertandtdcb avatar

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 1:54 PM, hubbertandtdcb said:

a tribe called quest as well.

4. byrone avatar

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 6:32 AM, byrone said:

wow, it feels good to see so many ppl say refused. i must be in the right place :) also kinda at the drive-in, but you know.... back when i was a teenager and all into them, i used to hear a lot how they super duper sucked live. so maybe it's best if that doesn't happen.

if i could reunite another band, it would be the dutchess and the duke. i loved them so much. and since these are just wishes, how about the sugarcubes.

5. logan.rich avatar

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 6:06 AM, logan.rich said:

1. Refused
    2. At the drive-in
    3. Operation Ivy
    4. Nation of Ulysses
    5. Fugazi (When I saw them in Little Rock, they played for over 2 hours. It ruled.)

6. tonignosis avatar

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 9:53 PM, tonignosis said:

Sunny Day Real Estate, Fugazi

7. cheezyball avatar

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 9:45 PM, cheezyball said:

hmmmm... had some time to think on this. how about some new neutral milk hotel?

8. Stay Crassy avatar

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 9:22 PM, Stay Crassy said:

I third the refused statement.

Also, No-Ca$h. Can I say that?

9. hubbertandtdcb avatar

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 8:30 PM, hubbertandtdcb said:

Wow refused and jawbreaker would be just fine. Sunny day real estate without the religiousness. Fugazi, mclusky, or bear vs shark would work for me too.

10. cheezyball avatar

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 8:07 PM, cheezyball said:

jawbreaker is a good one. seen em before. people get jealous when they find you you did.