1. hateyouhumans avatar

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 6:41 PM, hateyouhumans said:

Stoked to see how next year will be different, hoping to make it a second time!!

2. ross_r avatar

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 10:00 PM, ross_r said:

Another plus is that it will not be as hot as August Texas weather.

3. courtney cutthroat avatar

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 8:33 AM, courtney cutthroat said:

we're going to the shore!!!

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 5:34 AM, Mista PP said:

Yeah, I'm trying to be positive about the new AS location. FFF '11!!! :)

5. devotchka avatar

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:23 AM, devotchka said:

@Bonnie I lived in Dallas for 2 years, I liked it for the most part. I kept coming down to Austin for shows and visiting family so I decided to move here. And I love it here! And you know when November comes, it won't be as sunny out, maybe bring a hat :)

6. devotchka avatar

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:10 AM, devotchka said:

@inkboy, yea I don't really mind walking, but after 2 days of being on your feet, you need a little break. And yea the cabs aren't much at all, especially driving in town.

7. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 2:39 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

@Inky: We'll share a cab with you guys!

8. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 2:37 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

How long did you live up here in the Big D? I'm still kicking myself for missing so many FFFFests. Last year was my cherry poppin' year and I plan to make it a tradition. Thanks for a heads up on the shade situation. My pale self doesn't do so well in the sun.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 12:41 PM, inkboy200x said:

sweet i have been going since '08 as well! I have no mixed feelings about the venue change (because i've never been to Ausitorium shores maybe?) so long as the music experience is equally awesome as previous years. but yea it does suck that the afterparty venues are so far away now! But i figure i'll just take a cab or something, they're pretty cheep