1. adam76 avatar

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 7:26 AM, adam76 said:

Slutty girlzz! Save the good girlz fo marriage! And taste wayyyyy diffrent!=)

2. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 8:43 PM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

When you're a Jet, you're a Jet! *snap snap snap* Buwhaha!

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 8:51 AM, Mista PP said:

"I want to live in America..." Great, now that's stuck in my head. Thanks, Inkboy! :P

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 7:31 AM, inkboy200x said:

i read this and all i can think about is that i want to see a group of witty chicks fight a gang of slutty chicks. I got my money on the witty chicks. I'm also picturing it like the fights between the Sharks and the Jets in West Side Story...

5. SarahBear avatar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 12:47 PM, SarahBear said:

I'm there with you girl!

6. crystalpistol avatar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 10:09 AM, crystalpistol said:

we were up front at pavement and besides us, there were just kids. not old enough to drink teenagers making out the entire time, right at the front row. it was ridiculous. and then this big dude kept elbowing me in the head, and i'd give him a dirty look and he'd just look at me like it's my fault. i'm all about being in the middle and pushing and getting crazy, but you have to be respectful too. i've been to hundreds of shows and never had to fight anyone or hit anyone but damn, it's been close

7. saritadelight avatar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 9:57 AM, saritadelight said:

I totally agree with you. It makes me so angry! Also what really grinds my gears is the people who go to the shows but when there is the slightest amount of pushing and shoving they get so angry! Then they further complain that they are getting hurt and stuff; if you cant handle the crowd get the fuck out of it!

8. stellaaaaa avatar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 9:24 AM, stellaaaaa said:

totally...

9. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 8:57 AM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

And that I can relate but it's mainly douche bags who just want to cut to put their cell phones in my line of vision.

10. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 8:56 AM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

All I can say...is this is cuteness.