1. courtney cutthroat avatar

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 11:41 AM, courtney cutthroat said:

i didn't get a fun1, either. but ticket price is only 89 before the charges! and fun 2 in july will be helpful as well.

2. saritadelight avatar

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 1:21 PM, saritadelight said:

discounts rock!

3. MandyStroyer avatar

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 8:57 PM, MandyStroyer said:

Yep, I was in class. By the time we got a break they were sold out. Oh well... I really can't afford to buy them right now anyway & the discount wasn't all that huge. I'm better off waiting til I actually have the extra money to blow since I'll be getting at least 3 of 'em.

4. Steven K. avatar

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 9:40 AM, Steven K. said:

I was on a plane flying to Las Vegas to surprise my little brother for graduation right when tickets went on sale. luckily I have another little brother in San Antonio that owed me a favor and hoped on with my info to buy my tix :D see you in November!

5. BonnieBlowtorch avatar

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 8:13 AM, BonnieBlowtorch said:

I was working, too! The sold out 5 min before I was done teaching. :( Chin up, buttercup. Our time will come.

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Mista PP said:

True dat, man!

7. adam76 avatar

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 7:21 AM, adam76 said:

Yea with pip and adding Friday night. You save........................ 45cents=) but it is all good!! Still 1 of the best festivals in 1 of the best towns around.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Mista PP said:

They had this price breakdown on the Ticket page:

$89.00 Original full weekend price ticket becomes:
    $62.00 Fun1 discounted ticket thanks to FFF's killer discount. Yay FFF!
    $5.54 Service fee
    $5.81 Texas Tax
    $1.65 Merchant processing fee
    $75.00 Total charge

And FUN2 will be a discount ticket, too!