1. hateyouhumans avatar

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 4:32 PM, hateyouhumans said:

Public Enemy would have had to be more special (unless Danzig was performing with the Misfits...)

2. Scumbag Sean avatar

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 7:20 AM, Scumbag Sean said:

I was really curious about this too, but honestly.... chances of seeing Danzig do Misfits and Samhain songs, to the chances of seeing PE again.... I'm going with legacy. Can't risk never having this chance again.

3. treygar avatar

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 6:58 PM, treygar said:

yeah, if Legacy performs a similar set as to what they've done at other fests - the best bet will be to see the first half of the PE set and the 2nd half of the DL set. Reason being, I've already seen Danzig solo but never have seen Glenn sing Misfits songs - and he has been playing Misfits songs last. Now, if you haven't seen Danzig at all and prefer the Danzig material to the Misfits material, you need to see DL first and then PE.

4. tonignosis avatar

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 9:58 AM, tonignosis said:

I say both as well

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 9:54 AM, inkboy200x said:

im trying for both. Going to see PE first, then catch the last part of Danzig for the Samhain and misfits set hopefully...

6. Pint O'Salsa avatar

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 9:29 AM, Pint O'Salsa said:

I plan on watching PE first for like 20 min and then running over to the black stage to catch the 2nd half of Danzig or maybe just all Danzig. I missed him back in 2009.

7. BtotheILL avatar

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 8:07 AM, BtotheILL said:

I'm planning on watching both. I figure that both Flavor Flav and Danzig are going to annoy me at some point in each of their respective sets, so I might as well split 'em down the middle.